Arborist Appraisals Jacksonville FL
We appreciate your consideration of our services! Leave us a message and we will be in touch shortly.
Tree Assessment Service Jacksonville FL
What Is an Arborist Appraisal?
An Arborist Appraisal is a professional service provided through the consultation of Arborists. An Appraiser can possibly assume the role of mediator, arbitrator, consulting expert, or expert witness. In some situations, an appraisal might be disputed in a lawsuit. As such, an appraiser should maintain professional liability insurance for litigation cost protection. When an expert opinion is needed, it is highly recommended that a tree owner consults with a professional Arborist trained in current Appraisal Methodology. Which is where Leinad Tree Service comes in.
Arborist Appraisals are essential in the development of land(s), assessment of properties and management of landscape(s). Leinad Tree Service Arborists can evaluate your existing trees and provide a detailed arborist report to aid you in making wise decisions about your trees. When was the last time you requested an arborist appraisal for your property?
Our ISA-certified arborists are tree experts and are highly experienced in performing appraisals for all sorts of properties.
Why Choose Use An Arborist Evaluation Service?
An Arborist Appraisal helps understand the value your tree adds to your property by assessing, recommending and clarifying your tree needs. Asides this it also includes:
• Tree type and condition: This helps understand the value of your trees to your commercial property value by informing you of their life expectancy, structural integrity, and disease of pest issues. Also, details on how to enhance your tree health through long term care to add more value to your property is included.
• Recommendation of tree removals and relocations: due to the work permit requested for before being able to remove trees, an arborist appraisal is of high use and importance. Our experts identify reasons for removal when trees are hazardous or, relocation plans during landscaping or structural renovation. They also include details on how to protect trees during relocation, to ensure survival of the tree(s).
• Provision of the necessary details of tree work: an appraisal is an official report that helps you and your city understand what work your trees require. It also describes the mode of execution to ensure it preserves and protects such trees. At, [company name], our arborist appraisals will help you through all the steps of your property development or management.
Trees and other living plants are a valuable contribution to the overall property value and the society at large. Hiring experts who engage in arborist appraisals has its perks. However, getting an arborist report goes a long way in getting the right and perfect professional help. In getting an Arborist Appraisal, the major assessment is the valuation of the tree or plant in order to have a duly valuated/appraised tree in regards to the standards of highly Professional Appraisals.
Ideally, an accurate appraisal value would reflect the application of depreciation factors. Professional appraisers make use of depreciation in their valuation process to justify differences in a new tree compared to the appraised tree. This would then account for substandard tree characteristics, placement in the landscape, or the site it occupies. The depreciation factors include:
- Actual condition of the tree
- Functional limitations
- External limitations.
1. Actual condition of the tree
In tree valuation, “condition” refers to the assessment of the overall tree health. Professional Appraisers would ideally assess a tree’s vigor, looking for the presence of pest issues and/or any stress symptoms. They would also consider the tree’s structure and form while still evaluating branch habits to determine if there is a strong, stable structure with good branch attachments and spacing and if the tree has a good form for its species.
2. Functional limitations
This is primarily associated with the tree itself or the site on which it’s located. These may limit the future growth, development, and overall health of the tree/plant. Site conditions and placement, e.g. proximity to utility lines, could limit full development. Professional Appraisers would ideally investigate any genetic limitations related to the genus and species itself. As naturally poor branch systems, susceptibility to pests, or invasive tendencies can depreciate a tree’s value.
3. External limitations
External limitations in this case includes issues outside the control of the tree’s owner that may affect sustainability, structure health, or tree form. Environmental circumstances such as availability of water, issues with threats from pests, or utility vegetation management concerns. Local ordinances, easements, or rights of ways may also be factors that affect life expectancy of plants in general.
In the application of depreciation factors toward the overall basic cost, a Professional Appraiser would ideally assign a rating to each of these three depreciation categories namely; the condition of the tree, functional limitations, and external limitations. We offer a lot of different services from emergency tree removal all the way to palm tree trimming, we ensure our clients get all their needs met at affordable prices.